Usefulness of Geotagging for Customer Business Interaction in Mobile App
How do you answer the question of ‘where are you right now?’ When on call, you may simply name the place, but if the question is asked on chat, you would prefer to share the location, isn’t it? Geotagging for business interaction is now used by customers to share information about ‘where they are’ and ‘what they are doing’ with others in the community.
Technology advancements are always appreciated by people of digital age. While mobility concept has made us addicted to it, mobile app development company is now coming up geotagging applications to offer an interactive experience. Let’s know the importance of geotagging for customer-business interaction:
Influence of Geotagging on Customers
Customers usually prefer to procure day-to-day or basic services from local vendors. Understanding this preference of consumers, businesses are more inclined towards geotagging their websites and content. What could be possible impact of such action?
Using the power of geotagging for customer-business interaction, your business website will rank higher in local search engine results. This means that your brand will be exposed to larger audience. The number of enquires or leads will drastically increase, which indirectly results in more business.
Top 5 Advantages of Geotagging to Businesses:
- Businesses can gain a competitive edge over local competitors by setting up location based online advertising campaigns. These ads are visible to audience searching for relevant service or product in relevant geographical location. Thus geotagging for customer-business interaction makes it easier to target a group of local audience.
- Popular social media networks that are most commonly used by people such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Flickr and YouTube provide an option for users to use geotagging. If your business has presence on these social media platforms, tag it on the basis of geolocation. Upon this, whenever users mention about your business on social media platform, it becomes visible to thousands of others looking for similar information in that particular location or city.
- Geotagging for business interaction is now leveraging the power of real time location tracking to send live news to its customers. For example, a retail shop can send a notification of today’s special offer to its visitors. In addition to this, geofence allows shop owners to send out news of discount offers to customers that are within the walking distance.
- Using geotagging for business interaction, brands can track customer’s changing interests and preferences. Marketing professionals can deeply study which locations are performing better and which locations need implementation of new strategy to target specific audience.
- Beacons have taken the concept of geotagging to an altogether new level. This technology helps to enhance customer experience by enabling business to send personalized suggestion based on shopping history. Such experiences in real sense add to the number of benefits of geotagging for customer-business interaction.
Outsourcing companies are at the forefront of offering geotagging based mobile applications for businesses. Indian outsource companies like Harbour provide such services at the market-best price with no compromise on quality aspect. Contact a leading offshore mobile app development company today to procure the best of geotagging services!